Start the new year with a positive charge, a “clean” charge made of new sensations and discovering a new kind of well-being.
This is the REAL motivation behind the choice of wanting to start a new food journey, more healthy and balanced. A jouney that can be started with the radical elimination of refined sugars from one’s eating habits. A 21-day SUGAR FREE challenge that can change your life 🙂
For who likes the good food, sweets, chocolate, wine seems impossible to think such a thing, but the desire for well-being can lead you to start this experience. You will enjoy many benefits, and you will notice them, day after day, so you will want to continue the SUGAR FREE challenge.
The first 7 days are not easy, you will enter the kitchen and you leave without having eaten nothing, you will come back another time and you will ask: Is it possible that all the foods contain sugar? Yes, many foods, sometimes even the most apparently healthy, contain refined sugar. The first days the fixed thought will be: it will be 21 hell days!
Finding yourself in the kitchen, at home or on the street, thinking what I can eat during these 21 days? Sugar really creates a strong dependency, eliminating it radically creates imbalance, and nervousness, except to discover, step by step, that its elimination in a short time, generates an incredible state of well-being.
After about 8-10 days you start to sleep better, you feel with better energy (refined sugar does not bring energy, it decreases your energy!), you are not always tired anymore, your mind is more alive, you will no longer have continuous hunger during the day (sugar does not satisfy, generates hunger), your body changes, during workouts you improve your performance without decreasing energy, you feel more charged, everything motivates you so much that you only want to keep feeling good.
After 15 days, the general well-being achieved will surprise you. Sleeping 6hrs consecutive during night is no longer a mirage for those who suffer from insomnia. You feel full of positive energy, and very motivated to want to continue this lifestyle for a long time. Begin to take care of the nutrition even more, you no longer want to feel tired, to feel “impure” and the desire to feel healthy and “clean” pushes you to change even more habits and nutrition. You will feel the need to eat healthier and to feel cleaner reduce the meat consumption, dairy products and carbohydrates such as bread, pizza and pasta.
HOW TO TRY TO ELIMATE THE SUGARS
- Begin this pursuit of the 21 days with a friend, the motivation will be double
- Every time that you feel a slight sensation of hunger, fill it with any food that does not contain sugar (try not to tamper this feeling with the fruit !!!!). Suggestions: dried fruit such as almonds, walnuts, rice cakes, avocado, salmon
- Do not overdo the fruit and above all avoid consumption in the evening
- Preference is given to vegetable carbohydrates: legumes such as lentils, barley, chickpeas, quinoa and fish
- Preference raw vegetables
- Recommend for a great breakfast: acai bowl based on oats, with pieces of fruit (rich, energetic and healthy)